This will be our 6th points event of the 2023 season.
- This will be our first event at this venue!
- Pre-registering online is strongly encouraged. An addition $20 surcharge will be added to late registrations.
- Please note that on-line registration closes at 3:00PM ET the day before the event.
- Participants must check in and verify registration.
- Loaner helmets must be pre-reserved.
- If you don’t “order” a loaner helmet online during registration, we are not guaranteed to have one available for you.
- 8:00 AM – Gates open
- 8:15 AM – Registration verification and tech inspection open
- 8:45 AM – Course open for walking
- 9:15 AM – Registration and tech inspection close
- 9:45 AM – Mandatory drivers meeting
- 10:00 AM – Competition begins (first car starts)
- Approx 3:00pm – Competition ends (last car starts), cleanup begins (if fun runs not desired)
- Approx 3:30pm – Fun runs (if desired) end, cleanup begins
- Approx 4:00pm – Awards ceremony
Please fill the form out carefully.
- Registrations can be modified on site if needed. (It is okay of you don’t know your class.)
- All competitors must have a valid driver’s license.
- Participants under age 18 MUST have the insurance waiver signed by BOTH parents.
- If you are an experienced autocrosser (at least 10 events and at least 2 seasons) please consider being a novice mentor
- Find out about our novice mentor program here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
- $20 non-member fee will be refunded to first-time-ever autocrossers after completing first CNY SCCA event.
- You are only a first-time-ever autocrosser once in your lifetime
- Fun runs tokens are 3 for $10 cash only on site
- Find out more about CNY SCCA Autocross here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php